home about etsy tips friends contact 

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Baby Gifts

I love to give and receive handmade gifts for any occasion, especially baby showers! I had a couple gifts to get ready last month, one for a shower and one for some friends whose baby made an early appearance.


This is the gift I made for the baby shower, a necklace with the mom and dad's initials and the year they were married. A monogram for the baby's name, Hendrix, how CUTE is that? I added a "love" charm too!
I love color and wanted this piece to be colorful, it is great with just about any outfit or as a statement piece.


I wish that I could sew but can't; this little tag blanket is made by an Etsy artist, I can't remember the shops name-thought I saved the info-sorry.




I love to have cute packaging too and thought these little feet were so sweet!

The next gift was for our friends' new baby. A monogram for his room, I distressed it and went with a little more muted colors.




A coordinating picture frame, I wanted to get a picture of him and put in the frame but didn't get it done. :(


Two burp cloths from a friend of a friend that has the wonderful shop Brin and Nohl on Etsy.


"A Star is Born" is so fitting for this baby, if he is anything like his parents he'll shine for sure!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment