home about etsy tips friends contact 

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas 2011 Part II

 This year we decided to go with a real tree and decked it out in ornaments that are from my childhood and the collection of ornaments we have started for the kids. There is even an ornament on there that my mom made for her and my dad's first Christmas in 1975, she made it out of salt dough and I am amazed that it has lasted so long!! I was very excited about having a real tree this year, when I was young we lived in Rapid City, SD and would drive into the Black Hills and cut down our own tree. So, having the smell of a real tree in the house has brought back some wonderful memories.


Bubble lights!

This ski above our patio door was made by a super talented friend.


My mom made this guy when I was a kid and I can't remember a Christmas without him.





The Reason for the Season




Simple wrapping

 Have a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment