home about etsy tips friends contact 

Monday, July 11, 2011

Trunk Show

This past Saturday I had a trunk show at Trendz Consignment Studios in Brookings, SD. Sara, the owner, has created the Local Artist Boutique in the front of the store and I have been a part of the LAB since December. It was so much fun helping her do some changing in the LAB, rearranging and adding room for more artists and to better show case the beautiful art she has there. If you are in the area check it out!

Here are some photos from Saturday:

Another cool display the hubs helped me create-I love re-purposing!!!









This is my regular spot in the store!
I'll be doing another post in the next couple of days showing more photos of the LAB, stay tuned.......

4 comments:

  1. Sarah, It was such a pleasure having you and your mom here this week. I don't think I can express enough thanks to you both. I love the l.a.b and showcasing local art talent, it just makes my day whenever I come into my business and see all the beautiful talent displayed so creatively in this place. Oh, and I totally want to meet you sometime SOON for some serious junkin' shopping....I know we could have a lot of FUN and I look forward to it. Let's keep in touch. You are an amazing artist and beautiful person and I love working with you and having your designs in our l.a.b. God Bless.. the "other sara (:"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for you, how fun! I bought your turquoise mirror with big yellow flower over at Miss Meyers a couple of weeks ago. I love it!

    You and your husband set up a great display. I hope you did well!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Megan-good to see you this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete