home about etsy tips friends contact 

Sunday, June 26, 2011

That was fun, let's do it again!

Okay, we will!

The Junkin in June event was a great success and so much fun even though the weather didn't cooperate. There were tents for the vendors and brave junkers- it was a memorable day filled with treasures! Although I was a vendor I still found time to shop for some treasures of my own! An inspirational mixed media canvas from Smilin' Moon, and from Junk Revised I got two great rugs and a fun red tray that says "eat" on it.
Sorry I don't have pictures of those and don't have any of the event other than my set-up but I was BUSY and didn't get to it.

Doesn't really have anything to do with this post but I transformed this for the shop-it's going to look so great with the crystals on it!

My little nook for the flea market.

Magnet boards and other junk.


I didn't intend for the chairs to be behind the screens but I had to make the most of my space!




So, if you missed this you're probably wondering if/when it's going to happen again-right? Well, the next flea market at JB Knacker is scheduled for July 23rd, a few of the sales will be open that day as well. It won't quite be the scale it was yesterday but many of the vendors are planning on returning and there will be some new ones as well. Amazing vendors, by-the-way, really cool wares and such sweet people!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had a great time! Sarah - You have cool stuff! I am looking forward to the flea market event in July!

    By the way, I love that chandelier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tricia! You have cool stuff as well and I love that you can't stop creating and thinking up new ideas too-you had so many new and different things since I saw you at the Junk Jubilee!!

    ReplyDelete