home about etsy tips friends contact 

Monday, July 12, 2010

First Post!

Welcome to my humble little blog! Check out my profile for more information about myself and my Etsy shop.


Starting my business and this blog has been so exciting and honestly a little scary at the same time. I’d like to thank my husband for supporting me by stepping in to help with the kids and household chores more than he has probably wanted! A big thanks to friends and family for their support and encouragement as well. I also have to thank Shirley with Wild Blueberry Ink for all her beautiful graphic design work and answering my MANY questions! Check out her blog and her Etsy shop for inspiration, tips and ideas!



Every Monday you'll find Mama's Tips covering a wide range of topics including: crafting, home decor, cooking, parenting and many more. On Fridays I will feature people, places and things that I think you should know about, or that you want myself and others to know about so share your inspirations with me and I'll feature them as well. Dear PW is my campaign to meet and visit the Pioneer Woman at her ranch and her awesome lodge. Not familiar with Ree, the Pioneer Woman-check out her site you won't be disappointed and you'll understand why her blog is a must-read everyday!




It is so past my bedtime - I'll leave you with a Ralph Waldo Emerson quote,

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could.





No comments:

Post a Comment