home about etsy tips friends contact 

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Indianola, IA show with Jeff Tadsen

I love creating my jewelry, art, and re purposed items, of course; but what I love the most is the wonderful friendships I've created since starting my business! One of the most talented friends I've met is Jeff Tadsen, an art teacher in Indianola, IA. We are both getting ready for a show that we do together in Indianola, IA. Here is what I copied from Jeff's latest email to his followers:

Hello everyone,

Show week has arrived! I'm painting as fast as I can to make sure you all have lots of fun things to select.

As a reminder, since my new home isn't finished yet, the show is being held at Welcome Home, a fun store on the east side of the Indianola downtown square.

The address is:
106 N Howard St, Indianola, IA 50125

Show Hours:
Friday, November 22: 4-8
Saturday, November 23: 9-5
Sunday, November 24: 11-3

Also, Mama Peacock will be attending the show with her wares.

I've continued posting pictures to my blog and Facebook page. I'd invite everyone to take a look and get a preview of the fun things available. :)


Happy Holidays, and looking forward to seeing you this weekend!
Jeff
 
Here are some photos of Jeff's fabulous work. His talent is amazing, photos do not do his work justice!! Stop out and see us this weekend and see for yourself!!




 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hope we can meet up! I would love to come to this, but know I have plans both Friday and Saturday...maybe Sunday. Let me know your plans. You are welcome to stay at my house, too.

    ReplyDelete