home about etsy tips friends contact 

Monday, November 5, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Like most of you I have been super busy with the start of school, creating for shows, being a wife, mom, etc, etc.

This weekend we are headed to Iowa to see some friends and so I can be a part of Jeff's sale for the Holidays. Jeff is awesomely talented and so super nice!!! Here are some photos and details:
Jeff's place at 2009 East 1st Avenue Indianola, IA. November 9: 4-8, November 10: 9-5, and November 11: 11-3. Tell your friends and family! Don't miss it!








Truly, I don't know where he eats or sleeps in his house for the month or more he preps for this show! EVERY space is COVERED!!!!

Here are some photos of stuff I've been working on and will be bringing:
Photo: More cuffs! Stop and see me at The Old Sanctuary tomorrow from 9-3 or Sunday 11-4.

Photo: Vintage beauties redone!

Photo: New Cuffs!

And SO much more that I haven't had a chance to photograph yet. Stop and see us in Indianola this weekend or next weekend at the Junk Jubilee Jingles that Jeff and I will share a booth at next weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment