home about etsy tips friends contact 

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Show Schedule

I am working like crazy to build up my inventory for all the shows I will be doing and also to keep my current stores stocked! Here is my schedule so far:

March 23rd and 24th
10am-6pm
20428 160th St. Holland, IA

Junk Jubilee
April 27, 28 & 29 Fri & Sat 9am-6pm and Sunday 10am-4pm
4-H Building Iowa State Fairgrounds Des Moines, IA

Mother's Day Weekend
May 11, 12, 13. May 11 will be 4-8, May 12 will be 9-5, and May 13 will be 11-3. Jeff's address is 2009 East 1st Avenue, Indianola, Iowa. Directions: Take Hwy 65/69 south into Indianola. Proceed through town until the intersection of Hwy 65/69 and Hwy 92. This will be 2nd Avenue. Take a left on 2nd Avenue and head straight out of town through the last stoplight at 15th Street. Proceed straight through the stoplight and turn left on South 20th. Take South 20th to East 1st and turn left, it's the second house on the left.
The drive to Indianola is a beautiful one and really not that far, trust me that it is worth the trip!!!!

Market On 18 Outdoor Flea Market
June 23rd and July 21st
Davis, SD

July 14th and 15th 
Brookings, SD (I will be across the street from Pioneer Park in the Brookings Auto Body parking lot)

It's also looking like I will be returning to the Iowa State Fair with Jo Myer's Walker and crew from August 9-19. If we do return I am planning on getting licensed with Iowa and will have Hawkeye jewelry as well as Cyclone jewelry.

Here is a photo of the bracelets I just finished yesterday:
 I have to send my computer in for some repairs so it will be a little quiet on my end for a bit. Hope to see you at a show(s) this Spring/Summer!!! Thank you all for your support and encouragement!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment