home about etsy tips friends contact 

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What E Wore Wednesday

Many bloggers have a series called, 'What I Wore Wednesdays' showcasing their style from the previous week. They are fun posts and I enjoy looking at all the different styles out there. My little E has quite an opinion on her fashion so I thought it would be fun to show off what she thinks is fashionable. Many times I agree with her and many times I just shake my head and smile, letting her find her own individuality. I may show some pictures of B and his style too.
Cute little dress I found at a vintage shop.

She decided the belt was too much and took it off after this picture.

Yes, that's really her purse and it is full!

It took me two weeks of trying everyday to get him to wear this vest.

1 comment: