home about etsy tips friends contact 

Monday, May 30, 2011

Garden Party

I have loved JB Knacker in Gilbert, IA forever! Recently I started working one day a week and LOVE it! Brenda, the owner, is a sweet gal and has a good eye for great junk! This past Saturday was the garden party at JB Knacker and I helped set-up and work the morning of the event. It was so much fun and though it was a cloudy day it turned out beautiful!

Enjoy the pics:





The other shop girls designed this room.



Mama Peacock flowers!

One of my new jewelry displays my father-in-law helped me make-LOVE it!!!







Aren't these numbered pots so fun? 

Mark your calendars for June 25th, the flea market at JB Knacker in the beautiful side yard. So many great vendors will be there with awesome wares and maybe some sweet treats-don't miss it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment