home about etsy tips friends contact 

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Artsy Girl!

I love to create with my kids, and my daughter loves it too. She really thrives when it comes to art/craft projects. Here's her latest masterpiece:


How cute is that whale? She accessorized it with a yellow flower on the side....such a girly girl!!! She made this out of Crayola's Model Magic, our family's favorite. It is much less messy than Play Doh and more preferred by my kids. It even keeps B busy for almost an hour! It's also my favorite gift for birthdays. We usually buy ours at Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon (there isn't one this week but hopefully next week).

Notice the dress she's wearing? Mama Peacock (my mom) was so smart to save some of my clothes from childhood and I love to dress E in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment