home about etsy tips friends contact 

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lisa Leonard Necklace

It's been two weeks since The Creative Connection Event and I am still so excited about my time there and can't stop talking about it! I've been telling everyone I know and meet that they need to save the date for next year. My sister agreed she will go with me for the whole weekend!! I cannot wait!


One of the artists that was in the handmade market was Lisa Leonard. I have been a big fan of hers for a couple years since I found her on the blog Melissa the Mouth. I haven't bought anything for myself because I just can't decide what to get, there are so many beautiful pieces.

Thursday night of TCC we had an amazing dinner and were given our swag bags-that were totally awesome! Next to our plates were cute little boxes with a beautiful Lisa Leonard necklace custom made for the event. That is like four hundred necklaces she gave away-what a sweet woman with a generous, giving spirit!! I am not surprised as I have followed her blog and gotten a glimpse into her life.

Check her out and do a little holiday shopping at her site. I've given these as wedding gifts with great appreciation from the recipients. They're so beautiful and personal-you can be sure they don't already have it!

Here is a picture from Lisa's blog of the necklace:


It inspires me to create not only beautiful things but, a beautiful life with relationships that are nurtured by being present in the moments of life.

Thank you Lisa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment