home about etsy tips friends contact 

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Breast Cancer Sucks!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, as many of you know. Like too many people I have been touched by this horrible disease. My mom is a twin with two older sisters; one is in remission from Breast Cancer and my other aunt died eight years ago last month from Breast Cancer. I fear that I will someday get a call from my mom that she or my other aunt will be diagnosed. I pray and do as much as I can to fight this disease by donating money, my hair, and time participating in the Race Against the Cure.

When I started my business I knew I wanted to be able to give back to the community, when I saw the Breast Cancer sucks graphics from Wild Blueberry Ink I knew I was going to make the jewelry and donate part of the sales to Susan G. Komen; I donate 20% year round.

I created a display take to Miss Meyer's Consignment store for October.

 Here are some pictures:


No comments:

Post a Comment