home about etsy tips friends contact 

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

For Your Information

Katherine from Miss Meyer's Consignment sent me and email today with the following information:

Hello Friends,
I hope all of you are doing well this fall season! I wanted to make sure that you marked your calender for events going on this month. First off, our shop has done our latest markdowns on tags for September and we continue to get new clothing in everyday. Secondly, there are some fun events going on downtown as well. On Thursday, September 16th from 5 pm-8pm is the Music Walk downtown. There are 30 businesses having musicians in their shop and some are having wine tasting. I will have musician Bill Melton at our shop. It should be a fun night out- date night? or night with the gals! Also, remember the fantasitc Octagon Art Show on Sunday, September 26th from 10-5 on Main St. Miss Meyer's will be open that Sunday from 1-5 as normal.

I hope you are all having a good month and getting back in the swing of things. I hope to see you soon!

~Katherine

Here are some current pictures from her incredible store:





Katherine has been great to work with and I have had jewelry in her store since May of this year. So, when she contacted me about the 11 Days of Global Unity I said "yes" right away- a great cause and a great person to work with! Shirley from Wildblueberry Ink helped me tweak Katherine's logo to add the peace symbol.

Here is the info and photo Katherine sent out in her email:

11 Days of Global Unity is an event that takes place from the anniversary of 9/11 and the World Day of peace. Businesses in Ames are all taking part in promoting peace. Miss Meyer's has peace necklaces for sale for $10 made exclusively from Sarah Dorn and Mama Peacock designs. All proceeds will go to this organization.


I'll be doing a feathered friend feature on Katherine and her shop soon but in the meantime stop by her store if you're in the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment