home about etsy tips friends contact 

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dear PW

Dear PW,

I loved your post about blogging I am trying to be better at blogging and keeping up with it. I have no idea how you do it!! When we have lunch this week we can talk about it more, I have SO many questions! :)



I can't believe it is less than a week until I have lunch with you!! (Never mind that there will be hundreds of other people there for The Creative Connection Event!)  I am still planning what to wear-have you decided? I hope you wear those awesome boots of yours, I'd really like to see them in person. I checked them out online but they don't make a wide calf version for my fat muscular calves. I did just get some new makeup though and on my list was your recommended lipstick, which I like but am surprised by the color. I really thought you would be more of a dark lipstick kind of gal but this is a beautiful neutral. Oh, and I am so happy to hear you have discovered brown mascara-it truly is a redheaded girl's best friend!!
See you in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment